Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fat fingered sumo wrestlers given iPads


Japanese sumo wrestlers have been given iPads to communicate because their fingers are too fat to use a standard mobile phone.The Japan Sumo Association is distributing about 60 iPads among all the 51 training stables and top association officials from this week to help improve communication.A 62-year-old former wrestler admitted that while he can read incoming text messages on his mobile phone, he does not know how to write replies and does not usually use a computer.But "time flies if you play with this", he said of the Apple gadget.The iPod was chosen because the sumo association believed the device was big enough to cater to wrestler's fat fingers, unlike the smaller keys on mobile phones, according to reports.

My opinion

God! I want to be a sumoso I can get a free iphone. Ha-ha. My mum always doesn’t allow me to buy iphone, but I want to have one very much. Sumo’s finger is fat as same as their leg? It is so funny. I think if they cannot use normal hand phone, they also cannot use computer or Mp3. How about their closestool? Is it bigger than normal oneHa-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment